cthedinger Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 I think everyone needs to check out http://noiseoff.org/board/index.php this forum is ridiculous its pure purpose is to get rid of loud noise and for bass victims is what they call it. I posted it on CA.com yesterday so they already kind of made it a mess but I think everyone should check it out. If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Freshman6969 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 shit like this just is stupid, this is why i hate obnoxious people, i myself, turn my shit down at a stop light/stopsign etc, i bump when im driving, unless theres someone i know in the car next to me, and when that happens its only for a few seconds, i mean seriously? points for bumping your shit? lmao thats stupid Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
skittlesRgood Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 hahaha, best funkypup joke ever: Help! Boom car is ruining my house's foundation! Postby Suicide bobb » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am So this funny guy keeps driving by my house, at random times of the day. His boom is like none other that I have heard or felt! It literally is making my house shake side to side, and my walls crack! I have seen him a couple times...Not his face, but his speaker. It for some reason is attached to the front of the car, and doesn't have anything hooked up to it. It has a bright red or pink foam ring, and a dog skateboarding on it. It says "Funky Pup". It looks just like the one in this picture: Image of a funky pup. How can I stop this guy or his speaker? It seems like it has a life of its own! It's like an earthquake in my house! Please, someone help! -Joe If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Bumpin the TWP Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 old people 2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car 1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log
Loudcivic Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 im glad my friends grandpa was part of the the city and filled in for the mayor a few times when he was out. my buddy called me up and he was like my grandpa ask us to goto the city hall so we can talk and figure out the sound ordance for systems. i was like ok and we went. a guy had a car with 2 12's in it and went around the block. then his grandpa with a stock grand prix went around the block with his windows rolled down and music cranked up. well in the end everybody was happy and you cant bump late at night but in the daytime it is fine. i go pounding past cops all the time and they just look cuz they cant write tickets. its nice not having to worry about tickets for bumpin like some of you guys. i feel sorry for you guys that cant enjoy your systems to the fullest at ALMOST anytime you want 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
MrSkippyJ Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 dude same here with the cops in memphis except they come up askin for demo's HELL YEAH! i love that about memphis. Only I am scared to play it anywhere and get it stolen! One of the teachers I teach with has a son who is a cop and wanted a demo one day. I gave it to him and asked him about getting tickets in Memphis and he said, just don't be dumb and play it in neighborhoods late at night and such. He told me there are no actual laws here about it. Worst that would probably happen is they ask me to turn it down. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
chuchunesme Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 My thought on this is if you don't really bass hard at a light or in a residential area then why the hell should they care? I have seen a large amount of people who are adding speakers to the grill of their cars along with 42 monitors all going at the same time. Its people like that who ruin everything for any responsible enthusiast. These old people don't need subs or amps for AM talk radio so don't understand why anyone else would.
Guest Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 the way i see it is, this is a hobby. there are ALWAYS going to be people who are against said hobby no matter what it is. and there will ALWAYS be people that dont give a shit and end up hurting everyone else (aka people playing at stop lights and in residential areas at night and causing all these laws to be created) people have to realize there ARE bassheads who are nice and think about the people that are adjacent to them or are driving by.
techforce Posted August 30, 2010 Report Posted August 30, 2010 Your from buffalo to? I love this town, I just moved from the inner city to the Village of Williamsville .. Much better, and i think i have the loudest System in the Village Yeah I am from the Village of Sloan...
slim2fattycake Posted August 30, 2010 Report Posted August 30, 2010 There's some bit of douchebaggery in this thread already. I hate hearing just straight vibrating trunks or shitty ass bass. I can appreciate a loud system for comps or for demoing in remote areas. But its music. I think bassheads only become responsible when they actually get loud and know how loud they really are. I can do 140s easy inside the car but outside the car, you won't hear much about 10ft away. I try to isolate my music for myself so I, myself alone, can enjoy it. Like all have said before, I hate people blasting it in off hours or in residential areas. I also hate harleys revving their gay asses in parking lots. That shit is just as annoying as retards with a bass knob. SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.