Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bahahah That bandwagon smiley is ftmfw!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Lol nice smiley, im loving the box man, what amps you thinking? A pair of sundown 4500s would be badddd lol

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Posted

Lol nice smiley, im loving the box man, what amps you thinking? A pair of sundown 4500s would be badddd lol

Thanks.

as for amps, I'm gonna run 2 dd m3s @ .5 strapped.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

GEt M4´s :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

GEt M4´s :)

if I was a big baller like you I would.

buttt I can't affordz :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

if I was a big baller like you I would.

buttt I can't affordz :(

hehe i can´t afford either old friend, that´s why i got the SD8000.1 , my best friend it´s the one that has 2 m4´s in a nissan almera, those amps are BADASS!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

hehe i can´t afford either old friend, that´s why i got the SD8000.1 , my best friend it´s the one that has 2 m4´s in a nissan almera, those amps are BADASS!!!

dude, that sd is not a cheap amp for only 8kw. Shoulda got an 1100.1 for a little more and got nearly 2kw more @ 2 ohms.

J00 be ballin I know it foo!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

dude, that sd is not a cheap amp for only 8kw. Shoulda got an 1100.1 for a little more and got nearly 2kw more @ 2 ohms.

J00 be ballin I know it foo!!

Yeah i know, i thought about the AB but, there was a couple of reasons why i got the SD, first of all, SPACE!!! The SD is small as hell and i could get it on the back seat, my big ass daily box took all the space of my trunk and there wasn´t any spot where i could install that monster AB amp; Second, lifetime warranty :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...