Sonic Electronix

ok my girlfriend has a 2004 Hyundai accent and today we were wiring up the radio and the head unit wont turn on so we say fuck it after we double check the wires over and over, so we put it all back stock then the stock radio lights up but wont play or show the screen and the snowflake button wont turn on so we check the fuses and they are good what could have happen whats the problem.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

sounds like something wrong with the unit

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Did your harness look like This? i really dont have a for sure answer, maybe even though you have already, go back and check everything again. i dont understand why it wouldnt work its not like those cars take a special harness its just a basic harness.

Edit: maybe try the red and yellow wires together sometimes that works but i doubt it would make a difference since the car is newer and not old.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

sounds like something wrong with the unit

the unit is fine because he was just taken out of another car and worked perfect!!! and when i put the stock radio back in it the lights come on but the screen on it wont should up or make any sounds

I dunno about a snow flake button

But if you get stuck on the radio run your a ground to metal a constant to the fuse box and igition to a igition then all u got to worrie about is speakers

the snow flake button is like max ac like the air will blow outnow but it wouldnt blow super cold like it was idk what happened but ill try what you mentioned with the wires