mid bass drivers

i got a suggestion to put some mid bass drivers in my rear deck for my upcoming build and i looked on parts express and really cant find what im looking for i need something that will handle 125 rms @4 ohms as these would be going in my rear deck they probably need to be free air compatible and i dont want anything smaller than 6" and nothing larger than 8 (8 being absolute max i really want to stay with 6-7 but if they are a good deal ill make them work) thanks guys

oh and i forgot price range i kinda want to keep it below 100 each and 200 for pair but of course the cheaper the better pending quality

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

my crescendo mids are doing very well with midbass. remember if you just want these to play midbass, you need a crossover. otherwise they will play everything, not just midbass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

my crescendo mids are doing very well with midbass. remember if you just want these to play midbass, you need a crossover. otherwise they will play everything, not just midbass.

i was going to use the crossover on the amp wold that work fine my amp is probably going to be a sax125.2

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

how high does that crossover go? you will want anywhere from 200-500hz. then you dont want them to play 30hz so you also need a HPF if your HU doesnt have them. i use an active crossover for the lowpass and the amp for highpass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

how high does that crossover go? you will want anywhere from 200-500hz. then you dont want them to play 30hz so you also need a HPF if your HU doesnt have them. i use an active crossover for the lowpass and the amp for highpass.

how would you suggest it i had a 360.2 but i didnt like it much so i sold it what other sound processors/crossovers are out there to do what im trying to do i dont know much of anything about that aspect of car audio

its up to you. i would guess you dont want to spend a lot so just look at some basic crossovers. could probably find some for $50-70 easy enough.

whats a good freq to cross everything at i have a set of 6x9s i will have a set of 6.5 components soon and then the mid bass and of course subs (i was going to set the subs and <80)