Who here can play 25hz, loud and clean?

Im actually in extreme os 1-2 because I have 3 alternators. :angry: And unfortunatly Wayne Harris is more interested in buying gas for his only airplane since he had to sell the 2nd one due to the econemy.... Instead of making proper rule changes to keep competitors happy and not leaving DBDRA for another organization. Because, again... my daily driven extreme vehicle with that uber thick 3 inch windows, and 10tons of concrete inside and a modified interior dont belong in a extreme class of any sort. BUT I could run SS1-2 with my truck off, and fully defeat the purpose of striving to keep my amps happy with voltage & amperage..... Hmm if that aint fair... I might as well run a Street class against a CRX that will burp a 155 with a pair of 10s and 2000watts clamped...

I also run bassrace 149.9 or 139.9 if someone in that class has a cash bounty on them :)

Meca Driveby 5

Usaci StreetBeat 4

Usaci Modified 1001-2000

and on occasion port wars or modified port wars (depending on if the mic globe will fit in my port on whatever box Im using at the time).

I hear ya on that one! I think they should make it where you must be able to drive the bitch there legally and that you must at least be able to produce at least so much spl with MIDS & HIGHS as well AND be get an average of SPL for about 15 minutes of play! And then make a special class for the concrete/steel reinforced non streat legal burp monster tanks...

I hear that brother... That the ONLY reason I didnt get 3 alts, I opted for 20 batteries instead... LOL...

Bounty? That good huh? BTW, whats your name? Mike?

Mike who? Mike Jones!!!!!!!

No.

Brian Plautz if you care to check my stats on termpro :)

My teammate is named Mike Huges. Team TMH / Team Sundown FTW!

Many times this year we thought about bringing out TMH's retired Yukon and putting our gear together for it, but our team no wall van is loud enough to squash most tho its having issues right now.

I can usally do pretty good in bassrace, most the times I lose in the 4th round having to be outside the vehicle for the run and 5%window tint and alpine remotes dont go hand in hand... LOL

20 batteries would be nice... But I got a good deal with my alt company and besides that I dont have money to toss around on batteries so I run my 2 d3100s that I had for the last 5 years that have been dropped by a thief and cracked..... :nea:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived