Second Skin Audio

SMD 18 vs DC LVL 5 18.....winner has been chosen on pg 9

CJ18

yes sir there is the standard, and the spl which has no pole vent and a tighter gap which increases BL significantly.

Tighter gap has a higher chance of rubbing/binding but i havent seen this yet and i sold a pair to a noob or two :drinks:

if your running 10kw to 1 subwoofer, i would do the standard level 5 and let it rip.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yes sir there is the standard, and the spl which has no pole vent and a tighter gap which increases BL significantly.

Tighter gap has a higher chance of rubbing/binding but i havent seen this yet and i sold a pair to a noob or two :drinks:

if your running 10kw to 1 subwoofer, i would do the standard level 5 and let it rip.

Ok thanks for the info. I am going to be running 10k to 2 of them. Sounds like the standard is for me then.

Agreed with P lvl5 and your set. IMO the SMD will be out of the price range. DCFTMFW

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i vote hold out till everything is on the market and you can have more options?

Come on now since when is everything ever on the market....as soon as the level 6 finally gets put out there someone is gonna start saying "well im just waiting for the LVL 7 to come out and then ill get one" You just have to buy whats out there when you are wanting to buy and if something better comes out later you sell yur stuff and get the new stuff. I mean isnt that how it works. Its like some one saying they are done with their build...yeah maybe for a few months until something new comes out.

Come on now since when is everything ever on the market....as soon as the level 6 finally gets put out there someone is gonna start saying "well im just waiting for the LVL 7 to come out and then ill get one" You just have to buy whats out there when you are wanting to buy and if something better comes out later you sell yur stuff and get the new stuff. I mean isnt that how it works. Its like some one saying they are done with their build...yeah maybe for a few months until something new comes out.

i was referrin to the level 6 and the neo, which i would assume will be out this year

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Gotcha....well then you run into the whole patience issue. Im not very good at waiting for things to come out that dont have an official release date.

trust me im not either, but tell me you wouldnt be pissed they get released after your purchase lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived