Second Skin Audio

SMD 18 vs DC LVL 5 18.....winner has been chosen on pg 9

CJ18

How soon on these? Looking to start this build in about 2 weeks so I am on a bit of a timeline with choosing the sub.

I'm pretty sure the neo's are a few months away from productions. But from what I heard, Rob loves his neo's. Awesome power handling, half the weight, muhahhaha. The level 6, super back breaker. :trippy:

Thanks.....for that comment ill show it off a bit.

P2010017.jpg

Mmmmm, yumm-o-riffic.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Rusty if you are still checking out this thread can you PM me a price on the lvl 5 18s and possibly the lvl 6s if they will be out soon.

where in florida are you??

i should be able to sell to you if you arent farther south then daytona unless Rusty has a problem with it?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg