Car broken into, anyone in indiana keep an eye out?.....Insurance FTW

and that mounting foot is the one that isnt on the back of his seat

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

really sorry. false alarm

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Ill keep a look out here in greenwood. Hopefully they will find it.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Anyways, haven't felt like updating this, but thanks for keeping an eye out craig. would be interesting if it made it all the way to montana by now but you never know. Been messing with insurance and still looks positive that I will get something from it. They do stuff through a company that does replacement stuff like that. If they actually carry DAT or Fi they would apparently just ship me a replacement. But, I highly doubt they do. In this case, im not sure what will happen so I guess we will see.

Most cops (not all) are morons and they just don't care. Long time ago my car was stolen, they took prints, blah blah blah. They found it in a field the following day. After some asking around, I found out who did it, a small local gang. I called the cops and told them all I knew, they didn't do a damn thing. All they are good for is taking an accident report after a fender bender, other than that they are useless.

Sorry for your loss bro.

i can top that, i got hit and ran in my car, ahole did 7k worth of damage outside of labor. anyways he took off obviously, a week later i find the truck at a collision shop in the area of the accident so i told the deputy in charge of my case. the bastard told me all they could do is request the guy in and ask him, but if he said he didnt do it there was nothin to be done. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Well, ive known how it was going to work out with insurance for awhile but I wanted to get the stuff in my hands before I posted anything. So luckily I had extremely recent pics (since I had just installed the stuff) so there wasn't much question of whether or not I had it in there I guess. The way it works with my insurance (state farm) is they outsource stuff to this other company that will basically just send you equipment identical to what you have. Since everything that got stolen is basically manufacturer direct, they were able to just credit me with the value. Amazingly, this value was set at what it would cost for me to buy a new said item, plus I got around $300 credit since I did all the work myself and the box. So, for the amp I paid $500 for a year and a half ago and the half blown sub I paid $200 for + around $100 in materials for the box I got this: (sorry for the crappy pics)

1c26102c.jpg

cfd62f9d.jpg

e4de61a1.jpg

Anyways, got an alpine w900bt and a viper 5902, and I had enough left over to pay for $200 of the $250 deductible. So Id say as far as value goes, I made out alright, and ill actually have an alarm now...

Well, ive known how it was going to work out with insurance for awhile but I wanted to get the stuff in my hands before I posted anything. So luckily I had extremely recent pics (since I had just installed the stuff) so there wasn't much question of whether or not I had it in there I guess. The way it works with my insurance (state farm) is they outsource stuff to this other company that will basically just send you equipment identical to what you have. Since everything that got stolen is basically manufacturer direct, they were able to just credit me with the value. Amazingly, this value was set at what it would cost for me to buy a new said item, plus I got around $300 credit since I did all the work myself and the box. So, for the amp I paid $500 for a year and a half ago and the half blown sub I paid $200 for + around $100 in materials for the box I got this: (sorry for the crappy pics)

1c26102c.jpg

cfd62f9d.jpg

e4de61a1.jpg

Anyways, got an alpine w900bt and a viper 5902, and I had enough left over to pay for $200 of the $250 deductible. So Id say as far as value goes, I made out alright, and ill actually have an alarm now...

Insurance FTMTW!!

Glad you got some new gear out of it man. :dancing:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived