Car broken into, anyone in indiana keep an eye out?.....Insurance FTW

urs is one of the protos right with no engravings right.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

damn i hope i dont have to go threw all this shit with the insurance cause they gave me a $2,000 stereo/electronic insurance but she said i needed recepts if i ever file it but im in good wit the insurance so they might cut me some slack with it tho

but u cant replace all the blood, sweat, and tears installing a system and saving the monies for the equitment and especially haveing 1 of 2 amps ever made

ive had a few things stolen in my time but hey, atleast they didn't take the whole car?

keep ya head up mang, this makes me want a car alarm but no one will pay it any attention, when someone stole an amp and a 12 out of my geo dad didn't pay it any mind, now that i got me a 9mm luger, if i ever see anyone fukin with any of my stuff they will find a hot one in the back or where ever i can shoot em lol

i hate resulting in violence but its not like cops will do shit, and there kinda hesitant on finding anything that will violate a law, but who knows, maby u can go and check local pawn shops and tell em that it got stolen, thats how a few people find stuff back around here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If they found the yellow top in the field, I bet that would have lots of fingerprints from the thieves...

why didnt they think of this? lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

urs is one of the protos right with no engravings right.

Yes it is

damn i hope i dont have to go threw all this shit with the insurance cause they gave me a $2,000 stereo/electronic insurance but she said i needed recepts if i ever file it but im in good wit the insurance so they might cut me some slack with it tho

but u cant replace all the blood, sweat, and tears installing a system and saving the monies for the equitment and especially haveing 1 of 2 amps ever made

ive had a few things stolen in my time but hey, atleast they didn't take the whole car?

keep ya head up mang, this makes me want a car alarm but no one will pay it any attention, when someone stole an amp and a 12 out of my geo dad didn't pay it any mind, now that i got me a 9mm luger, if i ever see anyone fukin with any of my stuff they will find a hot one in the back or where ever i can shoot em lol

i hate resulting in violence but its not like cops will do shit, and there kinda hesitant on finding anything that will violate a law, but who knows, maby u can go and check local pawn shops and tell em that it got stolen, thats how a few people find stuff back around here

Yea, that they didn't take the entire car or my new comps are about the only thing that has kept me sane...

why didnt they think of this? lol

Who knows, but the people around here in general aren' too smart... don't see why the police are any different.

Anyways, Im getting into my car today and notice this:

c847fd14.jpg

I didn't notice it before but from above you can't really tell. Shit pisses me off.

Pretty sure later today im posting my car on craigslist. Probably a bit on the high side so maybe it won't actually sell, but still.

man thats some dirty shit there!... like i said... i live just a hop skip and a jump from terrehaute... ill keep my eyes open... ill definitely be looking for it at audio+'s comp on the 12th... if i find it ill be taking some pics of the person, ride, and license plates... that btl will definitely stick out like a sore thumb around these parts... and i know what that amp looks like... so if its there, ill find it

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Most cops (not all) are morons and they just don't care. Long time ago my car was stolen, they took prints, blah blah blah. They found it in a field the following day. After some asking around, I found out who did it, a small local gang. I called the cops and told them all I knew, they didn't do a damn thing. All they are good for is taking an accident report after a fender bender, other than that they are useless.

Sorry for your loss bro.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i think i may have found the amp. not 100% sure though...

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i think i may have found the amp. not 100% sure though...

No you haven't. RamenNoodles has had that amp for a WHILE. Unless you're talking about something else.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

No you haven't. RamenNoodles has had that amp for a WHILE. Unless you're talking about something else.

well i was just thinking... in the picture there was 3 mounting feet on the back of his seat and that dudes amp only looks like it has one.. idk probably just a coincidence

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived