Second Skin Audio

Battle of the 15 inchers

Doing some testing for couple compaines but MAINLY for myself. Vehicle is a 2000 S-10 ext cab Xtreme. Still have lots of subs to try, and things to do to current ones.

Sundown Audio NSv2 D1 with SPL coil- 3900rms, 151.3 @ 43hz

Sundown Audio NSv1 D2 coil- 2300rms, 149.5 @ 45hz

Atmos Exo D2 coil- 1600rms, 149.7 @ 44hz

Cascade Omega- 1800rms. 148.4 @ 49hz

Incrimintor Audo Warden- 3200rms 152.0 @ 43hz

DC lvl4 xl with Spl coil- did not clamp, 151.0 @ 43hz

This was just after one day of testing fast as possible to keep tempature and conditions close to same as possible. Lots more on the way!

Subs left to test, a Hybrid Warden, DC Lvl 6 15 (maybe also Lvl 5), Fi BTL, DD9515g,

Also plan to test with more power if I can get the amps I ordered...

lvl 6 are sex

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

is this a drop in test same box and everything or each woofer in its optimal enclosure .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

is this a drop in test same box and everything or each woofer in its optimal enclosure .

just a drop test. in current, then going to try a 3 cube box, then a 4 cube box. MAYBE 4.5...

Also before anyone says something about the different power levels. That is because I only have 1 american bass 500.1 right now. Still waiting for my 2 Cactus Sounds K12 amps to show up (25k+) and some subs are D2 and others D1. Also each speaker has its own imp rise so without plenty of power on tap its hard to match power right now. But I will be testing 1000rms, 1500rms, 2000rms, 2500rms, 3000rms and etc until each sub reaches its limit in each box.

thank you for taking the time to do one of these. it is very interesting. i really like how you can see each subs imp rise and peak frequency. im eager to see what they all do on the same power through the stages and where each subs power limits will be.

keep up the good work. :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.