new 6kw flex vids just for you guys

i made some little videos for you guys today. hope you all like them cause it took a lot of driving around a place i dont know to find the spot, then a long ass time to upload them with my shitty internet connection lol.

i didnt want to take any chances on blowing anything before i get to take this to a show so the volume was turned down a little in these vids.

ya... finger over the mic... i fail.

outside flex

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have always thought your car looks like it would be strong, with or without deadening.

Nice vids. Do you know when your going to be getting a score with the new amps?

Also, yeah...your definitely in Nebraska by the looks of it.

Edited by memphisBred

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

lol, i have another video driving out of this spot showing the landscape. took me a while to wonder out of town though. then had to find my way back lol.

looks like i wont get metered until the show on the 12th. ill report numbers after that.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

LMAO, seems like everything might look alike.

corn, corn, corn, lima beans, corn, corn, corn, corn, lima beans.

but i love the way lincoln's streets are laid out. i can drive across town and find my way back without a problem. there is no, getting lost.

corn, corn, corn, lima beans, corn, corn, corn, corn, lima beans.

but i love the way lincoln's streets are laid out. i can drive across town and find my way back without a problem. there is no, getting lost.

Damn, Ive seen your build on here. Shits ridiculous! Itd be cool to hear see'n as how your in lincoln now to! Ive never heard DC's in person. I just sold my Fi, Startd a sundown rebuild. Itd be dope to hear yours tho! Not to big of a stereo scene around here

Rebuild in progress...

sure man, any time. ive been looking for audio guys in lincoln.