Sonic Electronix

well their prob better than me as well so I'll see how it goes, thx for helping out guys much appreciated.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

both lowes & home depot cuts wood to your specs but make sure you watch how the cutter is cutting the wood bcuz I asked for wood to be cut and gave the guy the dimensions and he cut 2 pieces the wrong way but he was cool enoug to fix his mistake and not charge me for what he did wrong. Usually you get charged for how many pieces of wood you have on your cart. Make sure you watch what they are doing so they don't charge you extra.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

both will do, wal mart around here does too, but its like a super wal mart, huge..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

that's prob dependent on the guy doing the cuts i assume??? :shrug: if all else fails screw it ill save up for a table saw

its not the guy doing the cuts its the machine but its very slight i think my local home depot told me it was are 1/16inch off

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

that's prob dependent on the guy doing the cuts i assume??? :shrug: if all else fails screw it ill save up for a table saw

its not the guy doing the cuts its the machine but its very slight i think my local home depot told me it was are 1/16inch off

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Yea Home Depot cuts it. I asked them to do it once. Never again. It is 90 degrees for sure but it's no good if they're not the right measurements. Buy a straight edge clamp, and guide your skill saw along side it. My cuts are better than table saw cuts. Pretty sure Meade uses a hand saw too.

Google it