DC Sound Lab

DC's Slammin Astro Panels and Lights NEW Update!!

Anyway back on topic, this thing was nasty at autorama, I can't wait to hear it with matching subs and an even ohm load lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Made some changes to the van for the Saint Judes show, Got a few changes coming, the first one is it has matching subs in it finally, We put Xlm2s in it =] They sound great, we handed out demos all day yesterday and got some new tears in the sheet metal on the pass door :dance:

This thing is amazing loud. Especially if if got any louder after the subs freed up. I didn't bail but after my eyes quite watering and I looked at the meter I was impressed with myself for not bailing!!

Yup its a little louder now, Switched some stuff up and ordered some other things.. hmm what could they be

I picked on to 2 things that you mentioned that would be a possibility. We shall see if IM a good listener

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

mids- jl xr 3ways with extra set of 6.5s

mids amp- nothing special yet

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

alts- 2 stock chevy ad244s

batts- 5 amg g31s & 1 amg g24

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

• 3 weeks later...

i know! lol now get to work son! or come drop that thing off and i will

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

So theres one thing the Van has been lacking in, Its got amps, subs, alt power.... but batterys. Thats been the vans biggest downfall so far. Without power the rest of the system, well its only going to perform as good as its weakest link right, and my weakest link is the 7 (7 year old) batts in the back, I figured if I was going to get some new ones I was going to turn to who in my opinion makes the best batterys for what im doing on the market. I called up my old buddie Scottie at XS-Power and got some on the way, Cant wait to swap out the batts and see how the voltage does then =]

2012-08-23_15-15-44_919.jpg

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.