Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Just Tore Out The System In The Beast And...


Recommended Posts

Posted

well if you got the money lying around to drop 30 - 40 grand in audio equipment why would you nbeed a sponsorship?

a few of my good friends who are dealers ssay DD doesnt sponsoir anyone, and the SHW will not dissappoint you for the money.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I dont care what your dealer friend say's, they arent the manufacturer, They sponsor WHO THEY want to sponsor believe that.

Posted

whats the coil config on the subwoofer ?

and how much for 1 mtx1501d ?

Hey Guys, I was at a show in illinois think its IASCA? anyways, this one guy had 1 Digital Design, in a truck had it in the passent seat box was small as hell, and he was loud as fuck. in the drive by he hit 118. I dunno if it was 12 or 15 didn't really get a close look.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

don't want the DD's, too expensive

arent you the guy, who went up against Big Kids? and u had all that shit on ur van, and ur gonna say money is an issue?

well that just crazy.

I guess everyone has a limit though.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

arent you the guy, who went up against Big Kids? and u had all that shit on ur van, and ur gonna say money is an issue?

well that just crazy.

I guess everyone has a limit though.

.

yea 3gs a woofer is mighty expensive

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

arent you the guy, who went up against Big Kids? and u had all that shit on ur van, and ur gonna say money is an issue?

well that just crazy.

lol

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

Posted

arent you the guy, who went up against Big Kids? and u had all that shit on ur van, and ur gonna say money is an issue?

well that just crazy.

I guess everyone has a limit though.

LOL, yea. Big Kidz. Im tired of spending money i will never get back. I just decided since my whole box was broke before that battle to just do a new box but the setup I had was already seen in 05-07, so I want to do another whole new system but like I said before Im tired of spending it. I can spend my money better in the magazine. no it's not a van, it's a Yukon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1336 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...