Sonic Electronix

if you decide to go with Second Skin, go ahead and email us at [email protected] or PM me. you can also call if you feel like talking to someone in person! we'dlove to help with any sound deadening questions you have.

AX

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

second skin for ^^^^^^^ too....amazing CS

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Hushmat works really good way better than dynamat. I have edead from elemental designs in my car. I never used second skin though.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

Lead sheets? Or concrete.

:peepwall:

Now that you mention it.....lol

And wasn't there a thread by a guy looking to not be heard on the outside?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hmmm... I'll need to look into Second Skin more. :P

Just another option for you that I see hasn't been mentioned.

There's also AudioWrap! Haven't heard on bad thing about them with their many customers already.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Archived