http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning

What are your thoughts on this? When sergeants are telling you not to do it because it is putting troops in danger, and you go and do it anyways, what makes this guy any better? He is just as much of a terrorist as any Taliban member as far as I see it. I also think it is ridiculous to blame an entire religion for a particular groups actions. Islam teaches peace and love, yet their entire culture is basically being deemed as terrorist.

Why don't you ask a real soilder who's in their what their opinion is not some guy being paid to say all the right things the ones i know feel a little different then this sergeant.

All Muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Not cool. And Islam does teach peace and love, its those assholes down the street that have their own little twisted version of it that teaches way opposite.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Im not a big fan of the radical muslim culture by any means but I believe that this goes just a little far. I have friends that are of that religion and they wouldnt harm a fly. That would put us at there radical level since they openly burn the american flag in their country and we dont need to be associated with that crap.

btw, in before the lock...religious threads arent exactly welcomed here lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

It's a book containing words its massed produced just like our bibles. I really dont see the big deal in it nor do I see a reason for doing it. Burning a book like thats really gonna strike at the souls of an entire nation. Unlike what they did here. Anything we do will NEVER amount to the pain and suffering, and lack of security we all felt 9 years ago.

Now if it were the original one of a kind then yea I could see people getting upset about it.

Im not a big fan of the radical muslim culture by any means but I believe that this goes just a little far. I have friends that are of that religion and they wouldnt harm a fly. That would put us at there radical level since they openly burn the american flag in their country and we dont need to be associated with that crap.

btw, in before the lock...religious threads arent exactly welcomed here lol

yeah I should put that in here: MODS, if this thread is breaking any rules, than I 100% understand it being locked. It isn't meant to be so much about religion as it is meant to be more about the politics of the whole thing.

It's a book containing words its massed produced just like our bibles. I really dont see the big deal in it nor do I see a reason for doing it. Burning a book like thats really gonna strike at the souls of an entire nation. Unlike what they did here. Anything we do will NEVER amount to the pain and suffering, and lack of security we all felt 9 years ago.

Now if it were the original one of a kind then yea I could see people getting upset about it.

it's not so much about the pain we will inflict, it's the consequences that we may face if they actually go through with it. There was mass chaos when a Mohamed was depicted in a political cartoon, I could only imagine how this situation would be handled.

Archived