Quick Mart Mini show (PICS)

meade916

yup they "DID" have some.....i think most got swooped up after they found out the  caddy they were checkin out was currently on the shelf inside ;)

thats badass mang.....gotta make ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside... =V^

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

actually i just pulled up......one persons like damn then the other is like damn........then they ask me to drop the tailgate.  Then its ON from there LOL.

I dont drive with the tailgate down....

LOL i was gonna say how the fuck you ride around on the Cali streets with all that neon and not get stoped, i get stopped for tint , to low you name it

where do you see any Neon at?

Probably talking about the LEDs

actually i just pulled up......one persons like damn then the other is like damn........then they ask me to drop the tailgate.  Then its ON from there LOL.

I dont drive with the tailgate down....

LOL i was gonna say how the fuck you ride around on the Cali streets with all that neon and not get stoped, i get stopped for tint , to low you name it

where do you see any Neon at?

Probably talking about the LEDs
yea but he takes pride in settin up all the leds i think instead of just throwin a tube in there and callin it done
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg