Sonic Electronix

You do not need an alt for 1k watts. Go to audio savings right now.....HFI1000D Hifonics - RMS Power at 1 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan = $154 each for the next 7 hrs or so.

Hell for that price get 2, and run 1 per lvl 3.

Edit - Get 2 lvl 3 15's dual 2, put an amp on each and get a group 31 batt.....have fun.

Edited by CHEMMINS

Im using a AQ 3500 hooked up to 2 12'' DC XL's

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Just passing on a message from DC not word for word but close. The LVL 1-4 are rated for what they can really handle. Yeah they can probably take another 100 watts without a problem but any more then that and you'll probably run into issues quick. Only the XLs and 5s are made to handle abuse of double their rated power. LVL 3s are 600rated so if you throw a 1,000 at them assuming (knowing) your gains won't be set with a O-scope and if you run 2,000 rms without the right electrical and drop to the 12s or lower clipping will start and the subs won't be able to handle it. You're better spending the little extra money on subs and getting ones that handle the power you want to throw at them. And there are other better options that will do over 1,000 rms (close) to the $200 price range.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

go to car audio deals and get a audiopipe ap15001d it's a pretty good amp, and might be like 160 or something shipped. Lot of people my not agree that the amp is very good but they are awesome amps especially for the money. if you don't want that look into an audioque 1200d they are fairly cheap as well and really good amps, and will put out more than rated where as the audiopipe puts out like 50-100 watts rms less than rated at 1 ohm, so like 1400-1450 watts rms @ 1 ohm. enjoy your stereo man

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Iirc A-team said he has guys puttin down 2k daily to lvl 4's with no problems. You just have to know how to set your amps up correctly.

And I believe the OP came in here asking what amps to run, hence he doesn't know what kind of power he wants to throw at them.

Edited by CHEMMINS

Yeah, imm get Lvl4, and end up getting a AQ2200D (: Should be good..

And the reason im not getting 15/18's is because theres no way I can fit them in the trunk of a car lol.

Anyone know what numbers I should expectt?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)