2010 MECA World Finals Video's and Pics

GRITS

its not over yet guys. the top 3 in each class moved on to sunday. you have to wait until tonight for results.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

fuck jersey, rick im staying at your house from now on, hope thats ok with the wifey :peepwall:

That would be fine...

There was a red truck F-150 or 250 there and was fuckin loud first thing i thought was where was you at then everyone was like a wedding.

I heard that this morning... holy shit! He said it does about 150-151 at 32hz!!!

Ya I was competing but got my ass handed to me damn sand bagggers I'm not use to that in Cali we don't sand bag now I know next year will be differnt it was nice meting you guys as well

Oh by the way bassick is our team and I'm alpine :)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ya I was competing but got my ass handed to me damn sand bagggers I'm not use to that in Cali we don't sand bag now I know next year will be differnt it was nice meting you guys as well

Oh by the way bassick is our team and I'm alpine :)

Aww sorry you had such bad luck....

soap box our South Carolina boys left around noon so DBs wont have the awards and score spot lights sorry

we have scores for our own team mates though lol we set up our own TL!! lol

Archived