SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

at the end of the day f150's are REALLY hard to get loud, i was very suprised with your last setup's score, yes it was a burp with 10k and those solo x's do great numbers on burps but still 153 was great..i bet it sounds amazing and dont trip about numbers as long as your happy with it at the end of the day that matters, plus with the windows down i bet its stupid loud

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think i would have tried that first. Subs and port up that is then go subs and port forward its only wood glass and time. Great build anyways. How do you like the warhorse? And do you think you need more batts?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Any thoughts on firing the subs and port up?

meter wise i always did best with everything firing forward, currently i have everything forward with the port in the middle of the 2 front seats, burps a 49 flat with each sub on about 900 watts, everything forward with port on drivers side is supposed to be best but its alot less loud for the passenger than the driver, since i first started audio with this truck i have tried 11 different enclosures ;P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think i would have tried that first. Subs and port up that is then go subs and port forward its only wood glass and time. Great build anyways. How do you like the warhorse? And do you think you need more batts?

I think I will try that next but just build one box to do both and just flip it over to fire everything forward. What should I use for port location?

i always done sub up port up for trucks like that and get the best results....

Where did you put your port?

meter wise i always did best with everything firing forward, currently i have everything forward with the port in the middle of the 2 front seats, burps a 49 flat with each sub on about 900 watts, everything forward with port on drivers side is supposed to be best but its alot less loud for the passenger than the driver, since i first started audio with this truck i have tried 11 different enclosures ;P

Isnt your box basically a wall sitting up high in the back?

now it is so the port is over my center console, i have done every box you can imagine tho, actual wall, under the window line, single sub, sub forward port back, everything up, subs up port forward, and everything in between

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived