SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

What size Iraggis did you have and how many? How many 270a Mechmans did you order? Also, is it adding to or replacing your Iraggi(s)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

What size Iraggis did you have and how many? How many 270a Mechmans did you order? Also, is it adding to or replacing your Iraggi(s)

this^

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I still have my Iraggi 260 in the stock location and I replaced my Iraggi 300 in my dual location with the mechman 270 so i get more idle amperage.

so updates in 2 days, right? lol :yahoo:

Yeah something like that I am gonna watch a few innings of the phillies reds game then I will go back out and wire up the alts.

Ok I got this thing all wired up and WOW what a difference. Pics first then talk.

_media_external_images_media_108.jpg

_media_external_images_media_109.jpg

_media_external_images_media_110.jpg

I tried a few different wiring configurations to see what gave me my best voltage.

1) Using my same setup I had before with the MLA module running both alts and both alts wired to the front battery.

2) No MLA and both alts wired to front battery

3) Stock Alt wired to front batteries and dual alt wired + and - to back batteries with 2 runs of + going front to back

4) Stock Alt wired to front battery and dual alt wired to rear batteries. This is set up as 2 separate charging systems with the truck running off the front battery and stock alt and all audio running off of the rear batteries and dual alt.

My best voltage came running it as 2 separate charging systems. With the adjustable voltage set to charge at 15v and running my amp at half power for 5k I saw drop from 15v-14.4 playing music. I am looking into having a 3rd alt bracket built also which if done I shouldnt see my voltage drop under 14.4 at full tilt.

Archived