Lending Money   

16 members have voted

1. 1. would you lend to ur mom in this situation?

who on her whould lend money to there mom after she quit her job because she didnt like it? then she askes you for money to pay her credit card bills because she was stupid enough to quit her job and not have another to pay bills. ive given her around 300 (keep in mind thats alot to me with no real job) in the past 3 months and have yet to see a dime back.and still wants me to lend her more

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

my mom, yes. but i know it would take a TON for my mom to ask me for money and i feel i would owe it to her. but not all moms are like mine. if my mom was untrustworthy or irresponsible... probably not.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

see thats my problem she said she would pay me when she got a job. she got one and still hasn't gave me anything. mine acts like EVERYONE is suppose to feel bad for her and give to her. u gotta watch how she asks to cause if she says can i have $20 and you give her $20 u wont get it cause she asked if she could HAVE it not barrow.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Sounds like my aunt. Always asking for things and never had a real job. But if see will never pay you back i would most likely not do it. Depends on if see is actually trying to get a job to survive.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

she finally got one and its been about a month and i havent gotten anything not so much as a i will try to give you some next pay check. her effort to get a job was pathetic she applied at maybe 5 -8 places but over a months time. and i know there was way more places she could have applied that she did

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg