Sonic Electronix

Buying new door speakers, help please

So as it says in the topic title, i am looking to buy some new door speakers. I have heard about some good brands and other bad brands. I'm really confused on what to buy. I have a 97 Honda Accord SE and I have a 600 watt kenwood to push the door speakers. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on what to buy? I'm looking for something that isn't too expensive but something that will last.

What if i don't want to run them with an amp?

then the speakers wont work rofl. what do you think gives them power? dont use headunit power btw. theres a big difference in sound quality and loudness if you use an external amplifier.

oh also the amp has HPF/LPF/etc settings right on the side of it...

What is your budget, and are you looking for SQ or speakers that just scream, or a mixture, and what size are your stock locations, and are you willing to cut, for instance I have Rainbow 6.5's and I had to make some modifications to get them to fit good in my doors.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.