Sonic Electronix

I am in orlando, fl i have a ADDICTION 2 good quality music and earth shattering BASS!!! I have a 2 door 1977 Cheverolet caprice trying to find the best set up with 15's or 18's??? i also would love to learn how to build and do fabrication myself (interior, fiberclass, etc...), do any one have ant suggestions????

MR.... Que

are you gonna wall the car off or are you gonna have the box in the trunk? if its gonna be in the trunk you most likely wont be able to fit multiple 15's or 18's in there and have each woofer have the proper amount of space. i hope you arent trying to be like those other guys down south that have old cars with shitty paintjobs and rims with like 400 woofers in the trunk rattling everything apart.

oh and welcome to the forum lol

are you gonna wall the car off or are you gonna have the box in the trunk? if its gonna be in the trunk you most likely wont be able to fit multiple 15's or 18's in there and have each woofer have the proper amount of space. i hope you arent trying to be like those other guys down south that have old cars with shitty paintjobs and rims with like 400 woofers in the trunk rattling everything apart.

oh and welcome to the forum lol

lmfao, welcome to the forum

I am in orlando, fl i have a ADDICTION 2 good quality music and earth shattering BASS!!! I have a 2 door 1977 Cheverolet caprice trying to find the best set up with 15's or 18's??? i also would love to learn how to build and do fabrication myself (interior, fiberclass, etc...), do any one have ant suggestions????

MR.... Que

Thx bro...

And hell NO i dont plan on doing it that way. Its motor & trans, then music, then interior and finally A TRUE CUSTOM KANDY PAINT!!!! Dynomat were all air space for the music will be. If u do right the 1st time no need 2 go back and spend uneccessary money. I also would like 2 have the box built in the trunk if i can find someone 2 port it back into the car!!!

MR.... Que

Welcome to the site, if your interested there is a Orlando meet this Friday at 5 pm at the Sams club on 50 & Goldenrod, you should come out and get some ideas and meet some people who can help you with what you need. Me for one. Search " millenia" on here and check my build. More info on the meet search "Orlando fl meet".

When you say quality music you mean SQ right? You won't really need 15"s or 18"s for SQ. A 12" or 10" (or two 10"s) will add enough bass for balanced sound. BTW for all those who can't read, I'm not saying that only small subs are good for SQ, I'm saying that you don't need that much bass for SQ, you only need enough for it to be balanced.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

When you say quality music you mean SQ right? You won't really need 15"s or 18"s for SQ. A 12" or 10" (or two 10"s) will add enough bass for balanced sound. BTW for all those who can't read, I'm not saying that only small subs are good for SQ, I'm saying that you don't need that much bass for SQ, you only need enough for it to be balanced.

lol, people who cant read...

Like u he also liked earth shattering bass.

So no SQ for him.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

And hell NO i dont plan on doing it that way. Its motor & trans, then music, then interior and finally A TRUE CUSTOM KANDY PAINT!!!! Dynomat were all air space for the music will be. If u do right the 1st time no need 2 go back and spend uneccessary money. I also would like 2 have the box built in the trunk if i can find someone 2 port it back into the car!!!

its dynamat, not dynomat. plus second skin sound deadener is better than dynamat. post up a budget that you want to spend for JUST audio. are you willing to take your rear seats out or no?

get some low end 12s monster subs because if your not walling then its going to be a bitch fitting some big ass subs in there

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe