Sundown Audio

Audioque bass knob problem

drewb53

So yesterday i set up my amp in my car; anyways when i went to turn the bass knob it doesnt do anything. Its plugged into the amp and then plugged into the knob, but i cant figure out why it wont do anything? Can anyone give me some ideas to try or have an answer for me?

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

When i ran a 1200 it worked perfectly. Maybe yours is defective? Does it light up?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

just throwing it out there. i believe aq bass remotes are backwards from other companies did you by chance adjust your gain with the knob all the way up and your turning it down which is why your not getting anything. just a thought i remember reading that somewhere that there different from others

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

PM me your address ive got 2-3 bassknobs you can have.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The it plays and everything, but when you turn the knob it doesnt turn the gain down any. Sorry that i did not clarify.

Yes, it does light up that is why i was thinking that it was not defective.

The gain knob was turned on max when it was tuned, and when you turn it down to min. it does not turn the gain down any.

EDIT: all that i have tried so far is to unplug it, but i didnt know what else to do that is why i was asking here.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

what i was wondering was if it is just the knob wouldnt the lights not work on it? Also i was wondering about contacting audioque because i dont really want to pull out the wire, but i dont think that it should matter.

Archived