Second Skin Audio

Fi ssd or Dc audio lvl 3 (need help asap) 15"

Come to think of it check a few pages of the for sale thread. I know someone was selling 3 15" ssds I think. I don't think they ever sold. Look into that first

they are sold..... so which one

2002 Chevy Cavalier

2 Kicker CVX 12s

Hifonics 1500d

Kicker DS 4x6

Custom Ported Box 4.25 cubes tuned to 36.05 hz

tell you the truth weve had many problems with these should i get this or that thread. i dont want to be fucked up but its really up to you like the others said one handles more but the other is cheaper you cant go wrong with either just chose one and let it slap. 8)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

if you havent already but look into the sundown sa12s as well.. they are badass..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

oh shit didnt see he needed 15's i fail :(

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

tell you the truth weve had many problems with these should i get this or that thread. i dont want to be fucked up but its really up to you like the others said one handles more but the other is cheaper you cant go wrong with either just chose one and let it slap. 8)

Ok...man message me... and give me some info......cuz I don't wanna be pissed off a few month down the road............

2002 Chevy Cavalier

2 Kicker CVX 12s

Hifonics 1500d

Kicker DS 4x6

Custom Ported Box 4.25 cubes tuned to 36.05 hz

this vs that is never going to be answered unless you are comparing a low level crap woofer vs a vastly far superior woofer. These woofers are in the same price point for a reason. Performance is relatively the same. pick the one you like hte looks of our the other factors involved because performance difference is nil.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.