Well. Nothing major. Got my audison fuse holders yesterday. Will work on finishing the trunk next month and swapping out the Knu Konceptz holders. Ordered some 0/1-4g wire reducers for the 5.1 since it only has 2g inputs and I'm going to use my 1/0. According to fed ex my DD1 will be here Friday. Also orderd The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over cd to enjoy, plus a couple live CDs of some bands I listen to. But today I noticed I hate it that I'm in to SQ now. Before it was just trying to make a lot of noise and now I notice every little vibration around my dash, doors, pillars, mirror. All real annoying with a acoustic or instrument song. Will have to work on deadening once it warms up and tightening stuff down. love the pillars with the three way. It's really amazing what it does having over 80% of your music in front of you at ear level.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I still loved the way your DC sounded when I heard it. Still remember when you tried playing bass I love you lmao

I gotta take a peak at this system still.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

come give me an sq demo

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'll be in Columbus, Indiana all weekend for work. Don't know if I'll have my car or not though. Maybe next week I might try to sneak down to Louisville for the day.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

• 2 weeks later...

No updates. Had a delay in the build. Currently just running tow at active with the mids and tweets on the sr2 I have laying around. No bass. Finally got the doors completely deadened in and out and all around. Just enjoying my midbass for now. Going to try and clean the trunk up and get a nice amp rack built in the next few weeks. Probably get the Mille midrange in the next month or so. Thoughts of getting another set of mids but don't think I want to glass the doors again. Will update as I make progress on the trunk.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

• 2 weeks later...

For a new router and finally got a circle jig this month. Spent today making some circles!

Old door setup, just plain and boring and plain.

d15ca53a.jpg

And what I did today. The inner ring is color matched to my car. Doesn't show much just didn't want to do it all black. Plus the Mille speakers have a nice silver ring along their edges the grills cover so this carries that style a little. Still got work to do. Going to see about angling them a bit more. They're better but will probably need to fiberglass pods to get them where I want them.

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150