I'm Not a Human Being - Lil Weezy

I know a lot of people dislike Lil Wayne but I personally like his music. Some of the things and verses he comes up with are just crazy and insane.

Thought I'd share the official video for "I'm Not a Human Being"

Official Video (HCC)

(I tried to embed it but it won't. I guess since its from a different site other than YouTube.)

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Lil Wayne or Lil Weezy?? Check yo thread title aight

Weezy = Wayne brah. Wayne's shit is cool, I wouldn't listen to him if he didn't spit such sick freestyles though. And this song is pretty good! Rockstar baby, now come to my room and get lock jaw baby. :clapping:

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

weezy's shit is sick but hes just a straight up b@#$h not hating just sayin the truth.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I don't give a damn if the he's a woman if I like it I'll listen to it.

"Ballin' with my bloods, call it B-Ball." haha

Weezy = Wayne brah. Wayne's shit is cool, I wouldn't listen to him if he didn't spit such sick freestyles though. And this song is pretty good! Rockstar baby, now come to my room and get lock jaw baby. :clapping:

That's one thing Lil Wayne CAN"T do. He's good at writting rhymes and witty shit but he can't freestyle on the spot like others. Kid Cudi being my favorite do to his unique off the top freestyles.

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

weezy's shit is sick but hes just a straight up b@#$h not hating just sayin the truth.

He's really gay, no doubt. No man kisses their "dad" on the mouth. But Elton John is gay too, but his music is great. But since i've said it before, being a gay rapper? You lose cool points. :santa:

I don't give a damn if the he's a woman if I like it I'll listen to it.

"Ballin' with my bloods, call it B-Ball." haha

That's one thing Lil Wayne CAN"T do. He's good at writting rhymes and witty shit but he can't freestyle on the spot like others. Kid Cudi being my favorite do to his unique off the top freestyles.

Have you heard any of his mixtapes? The Blue Martian, The Drought is Over 4, No Ceilings, The Dedication? He did a lot of freestyles over other peoples beats. And when someone comes onto someone elses beat and kills them that's good shit. I think the first song I heard by Wayne that actually made me start listening to him was Cannon off of the Dedication 2."Howdy do mother fuckas it's weezy baby n****s bitchin so I gotta tote the cannon, listen close I got duct tape and rope I'll leave you missin like the fucking obannons. One hand on my money, one hand on my buddy, that's the AK-47 make this neighborhood love me" Just part of the first verse and I was hooked on his shit forever.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD