97SSBlazer Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Got a great deal on these the other day. All of this stuff was New in the box RF T1 15 (2) RF T152C RF T1692 RF 4 AWG (40') Pics Break-in Sealed Box I just finished a ported enclosure, as soon as it stops raining I will install everything and build new amp racks. The T1's will be powered by a 1500-1BD CP @ 2 Ohms 1700 RMS. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
97SSBlazer Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 Just picked up some T1692's lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
Namosh Posted September 18, 2010 Report Posted September 18, 2010 Don't blame the rain...grab an umbrella and do work! Pics of the new box? My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Beanz Posted September 18, 2010 Report Posted September 18, 2010 Everything Looks good, might I suggest some 1/0 wire though... Not really needed since the amp takes 4 gauge That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
smokeumtires Posted September 18, 2010 Report Posted September 18, 2010 Thats what wire cutters and heat shrink is for
97SSBlazer Posted September 19, 2010 Author Report Posted September 19, 2010 I have 2 Runs of RF 4AWG so I should be fine. I picked up some stinger dist. blocks with the LED Volt meter so Ill post pics once the tuning is done and the amp rack is done. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
sounddesires Posted September 19, 2010 Report Posted September 19, 2010 looks good what happened to flush mounted amps on the sides???
97SSBlazer Posted September 19, 2010 Author Report Posted September 19, 2010 looks good what happened to flush mounted amps on the sides??? Due to the size of the box its no longer an option. I am building a rack behind my seats that you will be able to see through the rear arm rest. Im just waiting for the subs break in so i can push 900 RMS each to them. I hit a 136.6 sealed with them still turned down. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
sounddesires Posted September 19, 2010 Report Posted September 19, 2010 awesome i bet they sound pretty good...any vids??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.