Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm thinking about buying this but would like feedback about if its a good chioce

the Add for the car reads as follows

500 ci 8.2 liter v8 1971 cadillac eldorado convertible up 4 grabs! 83,xxx original miles, engine and transmission run strong, purple exterior, brand new black top, with peanut butter 2000 cadillac sts seats. vinyl carpet, woodgrain wheel with woodgrain shift knob, jvc stereo with hook up aux in, (4) 6x9's in box (not mounted into car), amp for highs. Power seats, interior, head and rear lights work, turn signals function. power convertible top, power trunk release, all power locks and windows function. as far as mechanical, when I say brand new, that means no junk yard crap, it means brand new never used except when I mounted it on this car... Brand new aluminum transmission pan with fins, brand new transmission gasket, brand new transmission filter, brand new upper and lower radiator hoses, brand new 750 cfm edelbrock carburetor with gasket, brand new electrical wires for engine parts, brand new left rear bearing, brand new front cv joints, brand new convertible top motor with 7 months of warranty left, brand new convertible top relay with 7 months of warranty left. I got receipts for all of these to back it up. The bad... small rust spot in front and rear bumper, a/c compressor works, but hoses are not connected and will need a charge, transmission shifts into first, second and third gear perfectly, but does not shif into park (I use hand brake to park), convertible top frame recently lost a bolt and will need minor maintenance to drop the top without doing it by hand, and engine has small leak (needs new gasket). I would finish this car up, but highly busy with over time job and school, so I gotta give this beautiful car up to somebody that can pick up where I left off and keep up with it. Definitely a head turner, still driveable! I have the skirts to go with the car, just never took a picture with them on. The pictures are recent, but I don't have any other different pics. Clear blue title at hand, stickers are up to date, not in a hurry to sell so don't low ball, make reasonable offer! I'm highly busy so don't waste my time, can only meet on weekends if you're a serious buyer.

Dai Dai (Boss Bicth of Guyton Baker Customs)

Posted

moving to right section.........and u need to shorten your "interests" under your user name....... or I might do it....... Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I say go for it and if you do grab it be sure to join cadillacforums.com, I'm a member and its a great forum with knowledgeable Caddy owners

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...