Best SQ stuff ever............... No Contest.......

Allright , now thta I have everyones attention, i uncovered a real Gem today........

Two of the cleanest, most demanding recordings I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.......( Now, I understand that, not everyone will dig the music, but the recordings are phenomenal )

Artist: Flim & the BB's (Both examples)

Disc 1 : Big Notes......... Something for everyone, loads of depth, tons of sub 20Hz bass lines, kettle drums etc.....Great stuff...Track 9 ( Rebecca's Hideaway) One of my favorite jazz blends ever.....

Disc 2 : This Is A Recording............. Some of the smoothest sound I have ever heard, even live stuff is gonna be hard pressed to be cleaner sounding.......Sounds like someone dropped a piano in my car, and started playing for me...

If you look for a bit, you can find them on Amazon, and perhaps on Itunes...

alright, ill check them out

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Allright so after carefully listening to Big Notes for about 3 hours , I have decided..... It's everybit a clean, maye even slightly cleaner than, my Sheffield Labs "DRIVE"............. What a treat.........

Its made me rethink , my up and coming " street beat" project, to maybe do an SQL/ Street Beat Hybrid.......... Still gonna doo like 20K with like 8 15" subs, but maybe really work on imaging, staging, and SQ

MJ stuff is clean, however... I wont say its the best out there, all of my sheffield labs stuff is cleaner, as is the above mentioned Flim & the BB's stuff.....

However, having said that....... MJ, Alice In Chains, Sublime, stuff like that is better to cruise around listening to, than the other stuff...........

Archived