Eric B Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Shit I need to hurry and get my amp... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
roscoe1129 Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Well get on it son! damn come to platte city mo we will hook ya up! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 how far is that from warrensburg mo? MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Yeah he would probably would we could get together for a sat nigh beat off at the stereo west in Omaha Are they having another one?
roscoe1129 Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Platte City? its like 1.5 hrs Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Are they having another one?I belive so if it doesnt clash with the 3x event in denver we probably are going Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Platte City? its like 1.5 hrsdamnit!!!!!! i was just up there.... 1 1/2 hours from the burb and didnt know!!!!!! alshnjdsabf http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
roscoe1129 Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Hmmmmmm too bad man! couldhave given ya a ride! (in the burb for all you phegg minded fools) Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Eric B Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 wats the adress of the place I wanna see how long of a drive it is for me 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Bryan Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 my day is ruined MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.