Sonic Electronix

post pics of your HT setup (No 56k)

oh sorry i meant foreverbumpin

Posted Image

just seems like a weird box design to me

The box sounds great! Nice and deep, yet also punchy. The reason for the grrove at top is because the sub wedges next to a couch, and the groove is for the arm rest over hang, then the granite top covers the top portion. But its honestly a nice design. I dropped it off to my old boss at the speaker shop, and we metered it, and did sine sweeps ect, and it was very flat from 70hz- 20hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think its time to post our HT.

Here is the t.v

Posted Image

frontstage = 2 x kef's

Posted Image

side stage is provided by 2 x warfdale pacific series speakers

Posted Image

rears are some really old school technics

Posted Image

the center channel, still to be installed, warfdale pacific series

Posted Image

and for the lows

Posted Image

then im rambo bitch

Guest MegaloManiac

Forgive me for sayin this scratchy

I honestly didnt know Africa was that nice, i always thought it was a 3rd world continent. You must be doing very well. What part do you live in?

I understand what you mean mm. Africa is a third world continent. Some countries are just abit more "civilised" than others. We still pay through our assed for stuff(the keff's cost about $2000) but we can get it if we want.

For example, for the average man on the street here a good battery is a deltec deep cycle, but when you really dig deep and do some research, you can find kinetiks, nsb's and optimas, you just have to fork out some dosh. I got a quote on a red top at $315  :o

But yeah, its a third world country, but were improving. I would say the southern hemisphere is the "richer" part of africa

I live in Namibia, just above South Africa by the way  ;)

then im rambo bitch

Archived