Bossmaan Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 my bass level is that high..and i know abt advance controls..U HAVE A CHEATER SUB..idc I see Booty 2007 Toyota Camry 19" VMR Rims H&R Lowering Springs. Magnaflow Exhaust System K&N Air Intake 6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights. Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk Kenwood KVT-617 Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz
Amalan Posted November 11, 2006 Report Posted November 11, 2006 psh fair game logitech gave it to me... lol
Forevrbumpn Posted November 15, 2006 Report Posted November 15, 2006 Finally got Photobucket, or whatever its called, heres some of those pics of that home theater sub I built for my old boss Its missing the granite top, so the top is not in the picture, neither is the woofer. But the box is :^ I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
audiofanaticz Posted November 15, 2006 Report Posted November 15, 2006 Nothing to spectacular, but it gets the job done
audiofanaticz Posted November 15, 2006 Report Posted November 15, 2006 They are trapazoids, a lot of pro audio speakers for clubs are trapazoids shaped boxes too. All I know is the 15s sound good. I have no complaints accept I wish they had a midrange, but its hard to tell they dont. So its all good
Amalan Posted November 15, 2006 Report Posted November 15, 2006 oh sorry i meant foreverbumpin just seems like a weird box design to me
audiofanaticz Posted November 15, 2006 Report Posted November 15, 2006 heh, my bad... Ya, I was thinking the samething, at first I was thinking that the powered sub served as some sort of a chair too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.