Sonic Electronix

Need help deciding an amp for 2 15" subs

lol. i seriously have to get the part under my avatar to say "SMD Ninja" or something like that.

Yeah, I swear you can sense when someone is replying and you jump in and post before them. Lol.

@skullz

those pioneers are nice subs, but I'm sure he can get something better for the money.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Yes he could like the FI X12's but then he'll have less for the other things but if you want to see what they are here is the link.

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154c9276407cd17/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0045_X/product_overview.shopscript

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Yes he could like the FI X12's but then he'll have less for the other things but if you want to see what they are here is the link.

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154c9276407cd17/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0045_X/product_overview.shopscript

Don't forget that he will have money from selling his current subs and amp, and the $500 budget was only for subs and an amp I think.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well, going off his posts I don't think he can build the box. And paying someone to do it would kill his budget. I was under the impression he would keep the box but upgrade his equipment

if he was closer to me i could help him out. wouldnt be the best looking but. only built a couple still getting the hang of it.the hardest part for me is cutting a strait line.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Are you telling us its hard staying straight.....lol. yeah, I know what you mean. But in all seriousness, he doesnt even have a tape measure. I think expecting him to even have the tools let alone the knowledge I think might be pushing it.

Maybe 92s down to drive to Iowa? Lol

Are you telling us its hard staying straight.....lol. yeah, I know what you mean. But in all seriousness, he doesnt even have a tape measure. I think expecting him to even have the tools let alone the knowledge I think might be pushing it.

Maybe 92s down to drive to Iowa? Lol

lol yeah a tape measure is a big part of it... measure twice cut once.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Yeah, well I guess he just has to go for matching 15"s and a decent amp. It will still be better than half the stuff in town anyway judging by what he said.

Edited by bassl0va