Louisville, KY event pics and vids

Brandon15zzz

Am I the only one who feels like they have a hangover??

last night i was torn up. went to sleep at 10 woke up at 7, took a test then went back to sleep at 9 and sleep till 11. now i feel ok. last night was rough though. i blame it on the sun. it has never been my friend

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have more vids uploading now

splhell doin a hair trick with grits

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Looks like it was fun, Wish I coulda went but <_< lol. Next one for sure!

Oh yeah dude should be a lot of fun...

You goin to world finals right?

I should be down there found out why my jeep sounded like the engine was about to blow... Thats because it was... It had NO oil... I knew it burned oil and had a SLIGHT leak but DAMN! 5 quarts in 1/2 months.

Heres the vid of u punk... don't remember if I posted it yet or not... Sorry if I did... a little depressed... (and hungover from yesterday! LOL!) I was sooo happy when I got a package from Pioneer today! It was CHRISTMAS for me! It was my head unit that goes in the Geek Truck (aka Frankenstien)... guess what... remember the bad luck of mine that we were talking about... well... they didn't fix the noise issue, still cracking and popping loud as hell... but hey... according to the work order, at least they updated the GPS software... :nea:

Oh yeah dude should be a lot of fun...

You goin to world finals right?

I should be down there found out why my jeep sounded like the engine was about to blow... Thats because it was... It had NO oil... I knew it burned oil and had a SLIGHT leak but DAMN! 5 quarts in 1/2 months.

OMG once we were in the process of getting off 265 and onto 65 a BIG puff of black smoke came out from under Ricks truck...... Welll the cell is dead SOOOOOOOOOOO

here I am driving like a fuckin mad woman.............. waving my arm out the window......honking the horn........flashing my lights........trying to get up beside him

I swear I think I had to do that for a good mile or two before I finally got his damn attention to pull the hell over... in a congested area with traffic no less.

Now that woulda made a hilarious youtube.

You ever figure out the cause Rick??

Also 18inchjeepin Went and in his HHR did a 152 i believe... Correct me if i am wrong brandon..

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

Is what he had

152.7 db

dont forget the 9 XS power D1000 16v batteries

Had fun met a few of you, sorry I had to split so early drove 450 miles this weekend and did a db drag show and this one. Plus I had to get home to see the Colts WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP UPPPPPPP the Giants

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing

152.7 db

dont forget the 9 XS power D1000 16v batteries

Had fun met a few of you, sorry I had to split so early drove 450 miles this weekend and did a db drag show and this one. Plus I had to get home to see the Colts WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP UPPPPPPP the Giants

Hey man! Was nice meeting you and I loved your HHR build!

Archived