Sonic Electronix

yes ported only. nothing about sealed boxes on aq's site. plus i dont know why you would want a sealed box for an spl-oriented woofer

alright well i was jw because im going to order them and maybe run them in a sealed box until i build my box.....which would be for only a couple days but what would be better 4 12s ported or 2 15s ported???

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

12's have more cone area so i'd go with that depending on what they're and imo just build ported man, I'd say a good 4cf @ 35hz with around 50ci of port.

Team Bassick

HU: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Front: Pioneer TS-A1683R

Rear: Pioneer TS-T110

Amp: Kicker KX600.4

Subs: PSI 18" Platform 1

Amp: Audiopipe 1500D

Electrical: Big III, Stinger SPV-40, Stock ALT

SCORE: N/A

yes ported only. nothing about sealed boxes on aq's site. plus i dont know why you would want a sealed box for an spl-oriented woofer

i would really like to see your logic in your statment.. How do you see the SD series being an "spl-oriented woofer"?

They can be sealed just wont be as loud. if you need to do sealed for a few days/weeks/months you wont have a problem...

as for your debate between 15's or 12's how much power are you going to be running?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

12's have more cone area so i'd go with that depending on what they're and imo just build ported man, I'd say a good 4cf @ 35hz with around 50ci of port.

he said 4 12's if he only give 1 cube per driver then thats not enough unless he is over powering them by a HUGE amount. If you do 4 12's try 7.5-8 cubes tunning dependes on the music you listen to and your goals but about 15sq inch of port area per cube should do you fine too

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived