Pcfreak7890 Posted September 20, 2010 Author Report Posted September 20, 2010 Thank´s for the Replay´s Guy´s ... I hope it will make a lot of fun But I think I will have lot off problehme to describe the construction. My english is not so good, it think But pictures say more than thousands words
sounddesires Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 this is gonna beat man....can u say hairtrick
OrionStang Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 Viele Bilder!!! Wo wohnst du im Deutschland? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 Sweet SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 wow, beautiful car, beautiful subs, beautiful amps, i cant wait to see this thing unfold. and orionstang, yes that el camino is a very rare sight over there. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
lukaQ Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 don't use caps, they won't nothing good for your system, only looks... Got carbon fiber dust cap???
Pcfreak7890 Posted September 29, 2010 Author Report Posted September 29, 2010 So, something new here ... The Hertz 15K MP was replaced by an audio system Helon 9000.1 And Mosconi Mosconi 200.4 to 300.2 for better sound. Batteries are two SVR 4000 Platinum and no Caps more (Thanks for the memories ... If she had almost ordered ) Everything has been ordered. I have already picked up: Audio System 9000.1 Mosconi 300.2 Mosconi 100.4 And .... for my friend ordered something: Two Mosconi 300.2 A Kicker Solo X 18 " And a Alpine 511 RB For some music in his Audi A4 B5 Limo pictures: Next morning the car and more parts will be picked up. Beginning with disassemble expected tomorrow. Greetings from Germany:) Flo Ps : I hope my English is sufficient to read
Pcfreak7890 Posted September 30, 2010 Author Report Posted September 30, 2010 Today we started at last ... I think pictures describe it all:) Pictures of me and my colleagues are attending;) I am in my Avant, my colleague in his limo Tomorrow it goes on Greetings from Germany - Flo and Gordon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.