TTT

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I don't like anything i have heard from PSI. The ones i heard the guy said he paid like 300 for each 12 he had and they were in a bandpass ported into the cabin and they sounded like crap.

Thats the only experience i have though maybe the 12 year vet doesn't know how to build a system. <_<

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah, too bad they'll be out for a few months. They're out of my price range anyway.

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I don't like anything i have heard from PSI. The ones i heard the guy said he paid like 300 for each 12 he had and they were in a bandpass ported into the cabin and they sounded like crap.

Thats the only experience i have though maybe the 12 year vet doesn't know how to build a system. <_<

Wow, this is the first bad review I heard.

LMFAO so true

they make good subs from what i hear . but you can get an audioque 18 hdc with aluiminum coil cheaper. and i know for a fact that there subs are badass . psi wanted 450 to build one for me. but i was wanting a few custom things done like large dust cover daul tensil leads with a 2000 watt rating 9 inch magnet. if the guys at psi says its good in 4 cubes it will be fine. they know there shit and make a awsome sub the way you want it for a good price.

ive got 2 Atomic ELE 15's in 7.125 cubes each posted a 152 with them, so i know some subs like more airspace than others, i personally would look at other subs than a PSI just because ive seen horror stories firsthand because ASFAIK and have seen they use other brands motors and generic baskets not that thats a bad thing but ive seen some stuff happen with those like a cracked motor and a split basket because they werent built with top quality parts or shipped incorectally

they make good subs from what i hear . but you can get an audioque 18 hdc with aluiminum coil cheaper. and i know for a fact that there subs are badass . psi wanted 450 to build one for me. but i was wanting a few custom things done like large dust cover daul tensil leads with a 2000 watt rating 9 inch magnet. if the guys at psi says its good in 4 cubes it will be fine. they know there shit and make a awsome sub the way you want it for a good price.

They wanted about $100 less for what I want, but its basic. I looked into the AQ but they don't like 4 cubes from what I read

ive got 2 Atomic ELE 15's in 7.125 cubes each posted a 152 with them, so i know some subs like more airspace than others, i personally would look at other subs than a PSI just because ive seen horror stories firsthand because ASFAIK and have seen they use other brands motors and generic baskets not that thats a bad thing but ive seen some stuff happen with those like a cracked motor and a split basket because they werent built with top quality parts or shipped incorectally

That's good to know. Thanks for looking out. I was also debating a 15" AA Havoc or DC lvl 4 with 5 coils and an additional spider. Pricing is similar between the 3 subs

LMFAO so true

Wow, this is the first bad review I heard.

It seems like everyone who has them paid a ton for them and are in denial that they kinda suck. People who buy these are paying for the service more than the product so they make more money putting in lesser quality product. This gets more money in their pocket.

I'm not going to sit here and say they are money grubby or anything like that, i don't know anyone who works on them personally or anything like that. I don't don't like what i heard of theirs, and as for Johnathan Price (who has them) of course they are going to sound good. With a system that high up anything that expensive would sound good.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

That whole thing made complete sense and many people could agree with it. So basically, I'm paying for a custom woofer, even though the parts may be cheap. Thanks a lot. I was really liking those DC and AA 15s, but wanted the "wow factor" of 18s. I needed them custom because moat won't like 4 cubes each

LMFAO so true

Archived