Red-navi-916 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 i work construction for a gay guy no joke. its hella uncomfortable BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Dub7Banger Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Im Smoke and I work as an Armed Security Officer at a Pepsi Warehouse. I am the site Supervisor and my title is now Sergeant You got your work cut out for you. I'm comming for the stuffs you protect. Watch your back! I'm just a second year senior trying to grab the diploma, and I work part time at Lowes as an Unloading Assistant. Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work. go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that. 1. Goto lowes 2. Get some bricks 3. ??? 4. PROFIT!! Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 i work construction for a gay guy no joke. its hella uncomfortable haha, wood work for a gay guy........ Owner of BigAss Ports
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Half owner/systems tech/monitor engineer/secondary FOH engineer for P.A.C.E. Live edit: /sophomore @ Pensacola State College lol First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Ric Thornton Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My name is Ric. I work for people just like you that want the very best in car audio. I work for all of you hard workers that work your long days/nights and spend it on our favorite topic CAR AUDIO. I work for the guy/girl who wants the next world record. I work for the guy/girl who wants to pick up his girlfriend/boyfriend tonight and impress her/him with their new audio system. I work for the guy/gal who wants to remember that last concert they went to everytime they sit in the front seat of their car/truck/suv. or... some of you just know me as the goofball that works at Pulse Car Audio. Thanks for letting me be me and doing what I love most.
thebiggmann12 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 my name is brandon, and i currently make pizza at caseys general store, but almost got my wind energy technician degree.
Symmetry9898 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My name is Cory I work for Pitney Bowes. I am a site technician , I maintain a fleet of automated postal equipment (high speed sorters) and conveyor systems. Build in progress: Kenwood DNX890HD Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's 2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub 1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1 XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear Mechman Elite 370 Stinger power connections and cable
tatt2guy Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm Rob, and if you can't read..... I'm aTattoo Artist. I have been tattooing, and piercing for over 18 years, I also own a small photography company, that caters to runway models, and portfolio building for aspiring models...... On the side, I add more crap to the cars, just to drive the wife nuts........ ( BTW, her " little system" , just did 142.4 legal on the dash, all sealed up) not bad for 6 sets of Concept components, and a pair of type r's...... Not bad for a 4 door
abervintageman42 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Im alex BAMF Tire Tech/Sales Man at Discount Tire. You need tires, center caps, lug nuts, wheels locks or advice on wheels hit me up i sure we can work something out im sorry lol, i worked at disCUNT tire for a few months, all my managers were cocky as fuck my name is taylor and im an EMT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.