Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 yes sir, a local machine shop was gonna recruit my dad who in turn was gonna pass it on to me just dont forget, when running the z position offset below the surface of the part, always give the g01 z2.5 f50. code BEFORE g00 x0 y0 code at the end of the program and youll be golden substitute your z number and feed rate to your liking Owner of BigAss Ports
smokeumtires Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Name is smokey by day I work road construction for the biggest paving company in he pacific by night I'm the SMD super mod you all know and love
dyeagain15 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 just dont forget, when running the z position offset below the surface of the part, always give the g01 z2.5 f50. code BEFORE g00 x0 y0 code at the end of the program and youll be golden substitute your z number and feed rate to your liking Appreciate the advice im still coming into it all so i still got some learning to do, but ill keep that in mind My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Appreciate the advice im still coming into it all so i still got some learning to do, but ill keep that in mind basically what im saying is.... get the damn tool above the part before you send the table out in rapid. lol its universally stupid. this is what can happen if you dont.... probably only about 75k worth of damage Owner of BigAss Ports
Swaggasaur Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My name is Christian everyone calls me C-Rod im a senior in high school i push carts all day at winn dixie, because all the old people they insist to hire, will die if they go outside BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Forevrbumpn Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Ken- Forevrbumpn Electrical 24v- 480v industrial appliance tech by night fix $20,000 ovens, $12k fryers, warmers, meat cutting equipment Just got back on board working about 7 weeks ago so happy to be working again When Iam not working, well yall know I'am sure I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Incin Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Names mike an I work as a dispatcher for a private ambulance company and im a burger king slave... well, it'll make you shit bricks.
mason313 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Bunch of people at my work go there. Seems like a pretty nice school I go to hfcc and I love it so far I went there right out of hs. I live right down the street from hfcc. I know one guy that works at roush too. 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Destram Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm an accountant and currently in my third year of college, going for a degree in accounting. I'll graduate with my master's and take the different parts of the CPA exam. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
El1T3Bass Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 rockin my culvers degree right now lol Oh annd I'm jordan, and still in hs wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.