Sonic Electronix

anyone who knows about box porting could let me know how much i need to port a truck box

here the measurements on the box

.65 cu.ft. X 1, Dimensions: 14.375"H X 19.375"W X 8.875"D

and if anyone knows the way to box tune with math equation let me know also.

Download torres box calculater in the subwoofer/box area

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Sorry I'm on my phone and can't paste the link...just go to main forum page...scroll down to subwoofer/enclosers and its the thread at the top

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

• 2 weeks later...

are ported boxes not made for lower notes and deeper bass?

(with the right air space)

all depends on the tuning and what woofers you use and the box size. you cant correlate ported boxes with lower notes etc. sure you can do that but some people tune super fucking high (burp boxes) so they cant play anything under like 50hz.

the dc audio level 2 8 needs a box that is .8cuft ported and .5cuft sealed...its not too small unless the manufacturer tells you you can run a woofer in a small amount of space.