Noobtastic14- 2001 Jetta 10s Build

71989_477628705942_507085942_7303758_1791879_n.jpg

So, I've kinda whored her thread lol these are for MY car-

She has the bxi1606 sitting in the next room that will power the lvl 3s nicely.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

theres something about that box that makes me wanna ughhh lol j.k how big is the box it makes ur trunk look huge

The jetta trunks are huge man. I can fit 2 15's facing forward with no slant in my 06 (newest style jetta). I probably could get 2 18's forward with a little slant.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Is somebody calling me out??? If so bring it on :drink40: MkIV vs MKV Jetta, who will win???? :drinks:

lol all fun and games over here.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Nope, RE SEXXX 4 of them. I'm always down for a little friendly competition. Just need to get started on things here soon.

this sux camel dicks

Archived