Yeah that's basically how Flowmasters sound. I had one and it was the same way for my camaro. Magnaflow and Hooker are both nice sounding and cheaper though (I've owned both, along with flowmaster). Those should be around your price range, but Borla and Corsa are going to sound real nice but out of your budget. The truck a v6 or v8?

Yeah that's basically how Flowmasters sound. I had one and it was the same way for my camaro. Magnaflow and Hooker are both nice sounding and cheaper though (I've owned both, along with flowmaster). Those should be around your price range, but Borla and Corsa are going to sound real nice but out of your budget. The truck a v6 or v8?

5.3 V8. Yeah I mean I wouldn't mind spendin the money on a Corsa or Borla I'm the type to pay for quality I just don't have a job so its hard.

2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab

Optima RedTop Battery

Alpine CDE-9874 Head Unit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 12's

1 Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd Amp

4 Rockford Fosgate Power Series Coaxials (Factory Sizes)

EXACTLY. I just don't wanna spend $400 MORE on new mufflers but if I do I'm thinkin about Magnaflow. What you think?

I heard Magnaflo wouldn't sound as good. The shop guy told me that when I went in to get my mufflers, and I believed him cuz the Magnaflos were like $50 more so that meant he wasn't trying to hustle me to get Flosmasters.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

well.. i hear it all te time haha EVERYBODY in my area has flowmaster i hate the sound of them

i ran pypes violators there loud but very "raspy" without a tail pipe i found once they ahd a tail pipe ( i did sidepipes) they sounded MUCH better

soon i will be running the dynomax racebullets ( the smaller one )

My first option was gonna be the racebullets but since I drive my truck daily it would've been to loud.

Might try them on my 68 elco tho...

Sounds good bro.

Thanks, and post a vid so we can se what you're working with...

Is your exhaust echoing or poping cause the poping is coming from it being true dual but you can drown some of that out if you use larger pipe.

uhhhhhh

popping is NOT from being true duals... its from a hole somewhere

what year is your truck?

ill be driving mine daily with no cats and racebullets with a 3500stall converter

what year is your truck?

do you have headers?

look at the pypes violators they have a nice sound at low rpm and sound sweet over 4000rpm

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

uhhhhhh

popping is NOT from being true duals... its from a hole somewhere

what year is your truck?

ill be driving mine daily with no cats and racebullets with a 3500stall converter

what year is your truck?

do you have headers?

look at the pypes violators they have a nice sound at low rpm and sound sweet over 4000rpm

The popping is from having no cats I'm pretty sure cuz there is a lot less backpressure. But I also think the back pressure is whats causing the echoing. Either that or its just the Flowmasters. I'm thinkin about switching to Corsa.

2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab

Optima RedTop Battery

Alpine CDE-9874 Head Unit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 12's

1 Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd Amp

4 Rockford Fosgate Power Series Coaxials (Factory Sizes)

sounds like crap over 2500 becasue its flowmaster... EVERY flowmaster ive heard sounds like ass over 3000rms just sounds like air comming out of the muffler and not sound

i run a super 44 from flowmaster on my 5.9l sounds great all the way to redline but i have heard a dual setup using 40's no cat on a chevy 305 sound like total a** over 3000rpm

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.