8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

You got a great edtor as well as team! I respect both Ed and Trippi on high marks, and cant wait to see the outcome of all the collaboration!!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Where are you located? Im extra close to Ed (location wise) and would love to shake a fellow basshead's hand.

I'm in NYC, we can shake hands anytime

You know I'm down to help with what I can, Hope to see you coming around next year.

You know you part of the team Bigg Boy

looking forward to this.

Thanks, it will be unique and different for the last version

Yay... Time for more entertainment!

The best from da east is back on smd!!!

Who gots the popcorn!?!? :popcorn: :popcorn:

Any predictions on round 1?

SMD vs BEAST????????

lol maybe one day we will have a demo off if i can get the budget to swing for that but on a friendly note

whattup bro just popped in to rewelcome you back but mostly to say i didnt write that "i hope this asshole dies" stuff........i have never been that angry at anyone.

edit: we dont have "private folders" so i am not even sure what youre talking about.....anyway, if that was written somewhere sorry you had to see it but i didnt say it or write it anywhere :pardon:

Steve, I was just joking on that because the way things were left off last time but thanks for opening your doors again and are opening the door to you for a cover in issue 13... Wait til you see the mag, you going to be pleased.

There shouldnt be any need for any rounds

lol, no rounds just shaking grounds

You got a great edtor as well as team! I respect both Ed and Trippi on high marks, and cant wait to see the outcome of all the collaboration!!

They are both great individuals and an asset

Welcome...

Any room for a hawaiians Diesel in the mag?

haha drinks.gif

worldwide baby with time, just have to get NY settled with the new style and format of the gate in the first issue and then expand out

There shouldnt be anyone allowed on the internet that cant take jokes, or takes everything so serious!

:drinks:

agreed but i found out that some people can't so i have to choose who I can joke around with so not to offend

agreed but i found out that some people can't so i have to choose who I can joke around with so not to offend

:werd_msword: Luckily you hooked up with 2 people that can take a joke and dish them back out.

Cant wait to see a copy of it when its released. When I get my truck hooked back up I'll me coming up to NYC for some fun shows. Gotta help my man represent TDH. Trippi said its a good time at comps up there.

:werd_msword: Luckily you hooked up with 2 people that can take a joke and dish them back out.

Cant wait to see a copy of it when its released. When I get my truck hooked back up I'll me coming up to NYC for some fun shows. Gotta help my man represent TDH. Trippi said its a good time at comps up there.

Its good if you can handle the pressure of the shit talking but they mean no harm, it's guys getting at each other. Trippi came to one a few weeks ago and they got on him real quick but I have to say he handled well and dished it out.

Ok, I going to try to cliff note this because the full rundown will be on our new site coming on January 1 so lets start off with the past. The magazine was meant to keep the street guys in car audio informed of what was popping in the NYC five borough area plus parts of LI. It was all bullshitting/shit talking but included the features of the vehicle. It was started in 2004 in collaboration to the truck (BFE) which had a huge following so it made easier to promote the mag. It ran until May 2008 in which did ok, I have to say that I took it as a hobby and not a business which hurt the mag and my pocket because at the end of the day i was losing money but I really didn't care because times were good but as all good things, there is a time to fall as it did for me. The mag was put on the shelf because of the recession, all advertisers pulled out at the same time and personally I had a few hits that required me to prioritize things. Trippi was a constant pest in my ear about the magazine because he was a true fan and wanted to see it come out more than I did. At first I thought this guy was losing his marbles because as everyone knows we are still not financially stable, print magazines have mostly converted to WEBZINES and to restart the mag would cost money again and time that is very limited. All car audio mags are practically gone and DH was one of them. I spoke to some close people, Trippi, Ed and I decided to say "f" it, let's do it. After many ideas, I finally came up with a formula that it's going to be tough to swallow for some people, well lets say 75% but if we want to unite as car audio enthusiast we must cooperate and sacrifice.

to be continued....

Let me make one suggestion. Maybe theme your mags. east coast west coast ny style etc. I can't wrap my head around the nyc style battles you guys do but you guys are bonkers over them. maybe break it down explain the history stuff like that. The trash talk turned me off big time. It was like XXL for car audio. I'm a nerd and love the technical aspect of the installs etc. When it comes out sounding like waka flocka flame it turns me off. Take the business approach and im willing to bet you gain readers. Not quite car audio and electronics style more by bassheads for bassheads. You even have Ed on hand who has the knowledge and ability to test what we are running. not JL not the new l7s. The sundown the DC the SMDs etc. and he has the ability to test them to their limits. I could probably go on for awhile about this lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived