DeepHitters Magazine 2011

would definitely like to have a copy of one of these :)

hopefully one day my shit is loud enough to make it in the mag itself

good luck and I'm glad to see things turned around :good:

thanks for the comment and it will def be different. Of course I have to do me and my street stuff but trippi can handle the rest along the other promotion team that will take care of SPL, SQ and Uptown

I noticed someone else order some or all the previous issues. Any way I can order all available as well?

just use the info i gave him and do the same for you but please be very clear about the shipping address or details in general as i will only send once via PRIORITY.. Thanks again for the queiry

Well damn..I've been asking for back issues for years now..is this how you treat your team? Let me call up Oprah and see if she needs an editor with all of my experience. lol

And Grits I like that Idea..but you have to let me know where they all are

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Would be cool to be in it :) lol. Ill be subscribing to it.

Thanks

Doing that now, any idea when they'll be shipped?

if i get it today, ill send it out thursday afternoon

Well damn..I've been asking for back issues for years now..is this how you treat your team? Let me call up Oprah and see if she needs an editor with all of my experience. lol

because they are paying customers unlike you, you freeloader. Send your payment in and I will send it out thursday. Good day miss and what experience do you have, this is your first gig! Sorry folks for unloading the dirty laundry

Well babes, ummm any chick that sticks her head in for a hair trick or goes to a show pretty much likes bass. I mean come on all women "get off on vibrations" pun intended... why you think we like motorcycles???

We just not into all that techie stuff. And certainly not all the "I screwed a screw and added a piece of wood" we like seeing the finished product and how it sounds. I think I can speak for the majority of females when I say that.

Just like we look at ya playboys and hustler mags too

and as the mag blossoms, you'll get more advertisers and subscribers, and therefore lower costs! :-D

but 10 aint bad at all at the boot!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived