Nova Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 I need to vent. I don't think I've ever been so pissed. So my mom lost her job about a month ago for paying her bills with her company's credit card. She told my dad and I it was around $5,000. Okay, you're dumb, I guess everyone gets a wammy. My dad came up with just under $5,000 in two weeks by selling some stuff. The company was going through the history since she got the card and were adding everything up to give us a "bill" I guess you could say. Well my mom got the receipts of everything she used it for..... 24 fucking grand..... Are you kidding me? What the fuck was she thinking? I feel like my mom just slapped my dad right in the fucking face. My dad now has to sell everything that he loves and has worked so hard for to come up with this money that he had no idea she was spending. She said it was to pay bills.... Why the fuck couldn't she have told my dad the situation? She fucked my dad over so hard it's ridiculous. If it was just my mom I don't think I would help her much, but because my dad got bent over so hard I have to help. What a joke....... /rant stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Nova Posted September 28, 2010 Author Report Posted September 28, 2010 Seriously. It's one thing to be fuckin' dumb in the first place.... But now my dad has to sell all the shit he's worked so hard for? Fuck That! I've never been so disgusted with my own mom. On the somewhat lighter side my dad is staying very optimistic about it. I mean, he's pissed and I can tell but he's still holding his chin up. We're having a big ass yard sale this weekend and pretty much everything is for sale. Edit- and thanks for the avatar lol. I need some laughs right now. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
ingramcaraudio Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 wow man thats messed up goodluck with everything. Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
jeyrapboy Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 LOL! No problem dude. I had something like that happen in the family. My aunt put ALL the bills and credit cards in my 16 year old cousins name and was LATE ALL THE TIME! No his credit is FUCKED..
Nova Posted September 28, 2010 Author Report Posted September 28, 2010 That sucks man. Another thing that pisses me off is I just took out $1,000 dollar signature loan in MY NAME to help my parents out right before this happened. And the best part, right before I did it I told my mom, "I really feel like you're going to be late and I don't have the money to pay it right now." her response, "I don't mess up other people's credit." Well guess what? The payment is due in two days and my parents haven't paid it. I told my dad it hasn't been paid and thank god he is getting the money out tomorrow to pay it because I don't have the dough right now. My bike and phone bill are in my grandma's name so the bank doesn't know I have them. lol. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Wastehog Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 damn, that whole situation is fucked up. All that piece of plastic does is cause problems. I can't believe your mom is that stupid. Good luck bro, hope everything works out for you and your fam. 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
Nova Posted September 28, 2010 Author Report Posted September 28, 2010 I can't believe she is either. Thanks for the good wishes guys! stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 hope you find the silver lining man, theres one in everything. keep your head up yo I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
menace to soberiety Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 sorry to hear that. it sux for sure. my aunt "borrowed" my grandmas credit card for a yr and gave it back to her with more than a $20.000 dept. i dont know what it is but some love spending, another story, not as bad but for the time period it was, my freinds wife borrowed his moms card, to get sawn (my friend)just a pair of new snow boots, she charged up $5000 in one day, said she will pay it back when taxes came in, thats been over 7 yrs ago and never paid her a cent.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.