TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1036595279
deepsilencer Posted October 21, 2010 Author Report Posted October 21, 2010 wow i didn't know a few of you had facebook, but than again who doesn't ha bump for more URLS TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Mtgrooves Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 Here's our shops page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Sound-Pro/98575632455 The Shoe Maker without shoes!
fmedina Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000305286227
Derrick824 Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 Sundown Audio http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sundown-Audio/114478905274256
iceman1575 Posted October 22, 2010 Report Posted October 22, 2010 djiceman1575 on fb. I'm too lazy to type out the URL but I can type out a lame excuse as to why I won't put it up. POTATO!
deepsilencer Posted November 3, 2010 Author Report Posted November 3, 2010 djiceman1575 on fb. I'm too lazy to type out the URL but I can type out a lame excuse as to why I won't put it up. lol well thanks for sharing finally got my facebook going TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Hellbound Train Posted November 3, 2010 Report Posted November 3, 2010 My bookface http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000049738185
sphinxbccp Posted November 3, 2010 Report Posted November 3, 2010 I've only had like 5 SMDers add me... Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
splzx3 Posted November 3, 2010 Report Posted November 3, 2010 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000482823563 ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.