C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Lmao Minel fuckkk you. I almost had those hoes that were skankin' down the block the other day lol. And Logan, what 4 channel? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
loganberry Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 lol you guys starting the wall? crunch pzi900.4 My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Red-navi-916 Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 u shal not knowz if were teh wall build BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Teh build shalt not be spoken of. Joo shalst see tomorrow of what we will complete. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
loganberry Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 lol you guys are lameeeeee.....you back up north yet? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Nah, later this week most likely. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 im pumped up for this build i got beer just bring jack in th ebox over in the monring to get us going hahah.. this 9th order is about to be sick... BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 9th order? weak...32nd order or bust My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 9th order with like 1200 sq inch's of port my nigg. Plus kustom kasey pearl purple port which adds hella deebeez. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 5% tint on the fronts Uh oh, what did I do now. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.