Jump to content

C-fizzy's 18" sub build. HAIRTRICK 1/31


Recommended Posts

Posted

why dont you see what mechman will run ya.

450 shipped. For a 180 that probably does 140 at idle.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ok a tiny update. aeroports will be here today. so the box build shall start probably this weekend after work.

ordered up all my wire today. who knows how long that'll take to ship.

annnnddddd i got a speeding ticket. yay <_<

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

100_0581.jpg

stay tuned for completed build pics by the end of the weekend.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

lookin good so when is it goin to be done so I can get a demo :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

I gotz all the updates, we ran wire hooked batteries up soldered all of the terminals box is like 98% done

ill post pix later tonight... imma let u guys get your pop corn and juice boxes, and ill post pix midnight ish time to go bowling and drink a few :drink40:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

i lied pix tomorrow night haha im dumbass tired

edit:

oops this is red navi lol.....i forgot to log in to my account hah

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 934 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...